Sunday, July 23, 2017

Camelicious Pasteurized Camel Milk from Dubai

Camelicious Pasteurized Camel Milk from Dubai

I've tried camel meat before, but I don't think I've tried camel milk. So I was very curious to see how this bottle from Dubai would taste, figuring it to be relatively mild yet hopefully still rich. To my surprise, it smelled a bit like leather goods (yes, like a purse, jacket, or shoes). It wasn't overwhelming, but like goat's milk, certainly had a unique signature. I wonder how this would taste fresh on the farm.

1 comment:

Fred said...

It is the only milk I can stand. Cow milk smells too strong to me. Camel milk doesn't smell anything but I'm used to the other brand: Camelait. More watery, plain taste, zero smell.

This is the milk we use in our Emirati ice cream http://nouq.ae/